Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Terri's Tuesday Tip of the Week - September 15th


There's a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they're absolutely free. Don't miss so many of them. ― Jo Walton

There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope. - Bernard Williams


Over the weekend, I went to Aransas Pass, Texas and had the wonderful opportunity to take in amazing sunrises.  Sitting on the back deck of our family friend’s condo, I took time to think and in less than 30 minutes many blog ideas came to me.  I enjoyed watching the clouds move and see the beautiful sun shine through. Oh it was a gorgeous day on the beach!

As many of you know, I am a Type A personality.  I am structured, prepared, goal-oriented, driven and know the direction I am heading.  I can honestly say that when I sat down my first thought was, “The best way to drive a Type A personality crazy is have them sit on a deck and do nothing but enjoy nature”.  It took a little bit, but I loved it!

With my personality, I want to know the outcome.  Recently, I was talking with someone trying to make a decision.  It was not a life “altering decision”, but any decision will have an impact on my life and I do not want to make a mistake.  My friend said, “Terri, I don’t see an issue with you doing this.  Enjoy this!”

Each of us make decisions daily and can question our decisions.  Take time to think through decisions…decide…take risks…ENJOY THE JOURNEY! 



Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher. - William Wordsworth

Life is a great sunrise. I do not see why death should not be an even greater one. - Vladimir Nabokov





No comments:

Post a Comment