Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Terri's Tuesday Tip of the Week - May 1st


Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. - Henry Ford  

Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family. - Kofi Annan


Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. - Anthony J. D'Angelo

By improving yourself, the world is made better. Be not afraid of growing too slowly.  Be afraid only of standing still. – Benjamin Franklin


When I started writing Terri’s Tuesday Tip of the Week, my intent was to provide tidbits of encouragement each week.  Little did I know how I would be challenged each week to come up with new and exciting stories and ideas.  And once one is published, I start the whole process again for the next week.     

Since I love to learn, I have used this to my advantage.  As I read books and blogs and listen to podcasts to improve myself, I search for new and exciting stories and ideas that I can pass on to readers to encourage them to press toward their dreams!

Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others. – Jack Welch



CHALLENGE:  Be a continual learner and pass the knowledge on!

No comments:

Post a Comment