Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Terri's Tuesday Tip of the Week - May 15th


You are what you do, not what you say you'll do. - C.G. Jung

Without struggles, success would be meaningless. - Peprah Boasiako

Sayings remain meaningless until they are embodied in habits. - Khalil Gibran

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. - Mahatma Gandhi

The last lesson I have learned over the last 4 years writing Terri’s Tuesday Tip of the Week is that I have to do what I write. 

Recently, I was frustrated with what was going on in my life and had a negative mindset.  As I was evaluating why I was upset, I realized that I was not doing what I have written about in Terri’s Tuesday Tip of the Week so many time…having a positive mindset!  After getting over my frustration, I took time to think and mentally recalibrate my thoughts to implement a positive mindset for myself. 

In a different situation, I have always been a reader and have set many goals about reading books.  Through writing this blog, I learned that I am an auditory learner and I changed my goals for 2018 to include more auditory learning to include listening to books and podcasts.

You must know in your heart before anyone else does what is going to be good and then follow through. - Bill Budge



CHALLENGE:  Do what you say and be an example for others!

No comments:

Post a Comment