Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Terri's Tuesday Tip of the Week - December 26th


A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives. - Jackie Robinson

There is incredible power in the arts to inspire and influence. - Julie Taymor

You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can impact a life forever. – Zig Ziglar

Last week, I recapped my New York City excursion and want to highlight one thing that I did not discuss.  Lynette Lewis did not set out to directly influence my life, but she changed the trajectory of my life because she pursued her purpose in life and her dreams.  What is also interesting is that I have a friend in Texas that heard me speak about personal purpose statements a number of years ago in my small group and she texted me about her personal purpose statement the Sunday I was leaving for New York.  Lynette Lewis has not only impacted my life, but also the many other people that have read my blog and attended the small group I led.   

We live our lives day to day and should strive to accomplish our purpose in life.  Based on my experience, we will not know until later in life or we may never know who we have impacted.  If you need a good movie to remind yourself of this, watch It’s A Wonderful Life.  George Bailey changed so many lives in Bedford Falls, but did not know until Clarence (the angel) revealed it to him. 

Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book.  Write a good one. – Brad Paisley

CHALLENGE:  I love the above quote from Brad Paisley because we are about to embark on another year.  2018 is going to be awesome and we have another opportunity to continuing writing our story and impact people’s lives along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment