Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Terri's Tuesday Tip of the Week - May 10th



Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going to fast - you also miss the sense of where you are going and why. - Eddie Cantor

Stop thinking too much. It's alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it. – Unknown

I am a thinker and I LOVE to think when I run and recently termed it “Run Think”.  Even though I think through issues and try to figure out the “WHY”, I sometimes cannot reason out why things happen and just do not understand.  Over the past ten years, I have gone through many pains, trials and tribulations and often asked why.  Looking back, I now have a better understanding of why things happened when they happened.  

Over the last couple of weeks, I learned something and created a new perspective on how to think when I am going through a trial or tribulation.  In different situations, I have been told that I have helped people make decisions or provided guidance on how to proceed with a certain situation in their life.  Someone else used me as an example of how I recently made certain decisions in my life.  I realized that when I go through trials and tribulations I am learning how to handle things and I assist other people when they go through something similarly.  My new perspective in life when I am going through a situation is “What can I learn from this to help someone else?”  

Here is a great idea to put it all in perspective: 

Dear Past, thank you for all the lessons.  Dear Future, I am ready. -Goodmorningwishes

CHALLENGE: Each of us can use something we have learned in this life to help someone else.  It may be a word of encouragement, providing wisdom if someone asks for assistance, etc.  DO NOT underestimate how you can help someone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment