Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Terri's Tuesday Tip of the Week - April 19th



Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. – Author Unknown

The journey is the reward. -  Taoist saying

Ten years ago, I had the vision of myself being the professional business woman traveling around pulling my suitcase through the airport and as one person told me “have your Bluetooth attached to your ear”.  I do not own a Bluetooth, but I can assure you I definitely have fulfilled that picture of myself pulling my suitcase through the airport and being that professional business woman that I dreamed of becoming.  On this journey, I built my self-confidence and self-esteem to know I can accomplish my dreams.  As many of you know, I have questioned many times why certain things happened and why other things have not happened in my life.  Mandy Hale said it best:  

Have faith in your journey.  Everything had to happen exactly as it did to get you where you’re going next!

The best advice I can give anyone that I learned through this whole process is enjoy the journey and do not rush it.  Hindsight is 20/20 as we all know, but I can assure you I now see the bigger plan for my life and how the journey has gotten me to where I am and where I am headed. 

CHALLENGE: Are you enjoying your journey?  If not, why?  Is there anything you can do it about it?  If not, be content and learn from it.  If change is possible, decide what you are willing to do to change the trajectory of your life and do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment