Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Terri's Tuesday Tip of the Week - November 25th



Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. - Oprah Winfrey

This past Thursday night, a political contact called me late in the evening.  While we were talking, we discussed my job, my political future, my personal life, etc.  During that call, I made the comment that I am very happy and thankful for my life even though I do not have all the desires of my heart.  He later made the comment that I should look at my life from a different perspective.  He said that I have an amazing job that many people dream of and that if I was younger and had not experienced everything I have in this life, I would not be having the impact in this world that I am.

As we celebrate Thanksgiving this Thursday, I challenge you to remember to be THANKFUL for everything.  When we are thankful for what we have, we will have more joy, love and passion.  We will end up having more than we could have ever imagined!!!!


BE THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AND FOR PERFECT TIMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment