Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Terri's Tuesday Tip of the Week - August 21st


Commitment is finishing what you started even when you don’t feel like doing it anymore.  – Bonnie Pfiester (https://quotesgram.com/img/finish-what-you-started-quotes/4837951)

It’s not what you start in life, it’s what you finish. – K. Hepburn

My therapist told me the way to achieve inner peace is to finish what I start.  So far today, I have finished two bags of M&M’s and a chocolate cake.  I feel better already. – Dave Berry



If all of your dreams were to come true on September 4th (the Tuesday after Labor Day), are you ready?

As the summer is ending and kids are returning to school, this is a great time to finish any summer goals or summer projects.  When these projects/activities are completed, you will have an awesome feeling of accomplishment and are prepared for your dreams to come true. 

Earlier this year, I wrote about the “book pile” that I wanted to complete, and I am happy to announce I am reading the last book and I have gained a plethora of knowledge through all of these books.  One of the great accomplishments was finishing The Reagan Diaries, which was 693 pages.  When I finished that last page, the feeling of accomplishment was amazing, and I was ready for the next task.

13 days…what summer projects/goals do you need to finish to prepare for your dreams to come true?

Glory awaits you at the finish line. - Pavementrunner.com



CHALLENGE: Create a list of the projects/goals to finish in the next 13 days and start working on completing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment