Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Terri's Tuesday Tip of the Week - November 17th



Small daily improvements are the key to staggering long-term results.

Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together. – Vincent Van Gogh

Set Goals - Take Action. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Thanksgiving….Christmas…personal goals…business goals.  So many things coming at each of us that we often feel that we do not know how we will complete it all.  Recently, I read an article that can be incorporated into every aspects of our lives.  

Daily create a goal to accomplish.

When you accomplish a daily goal, you feel a sense of accomplishment and are ready for the next goal on the next day.  By completing small goals, it will get you to your BIG GOALS!  This can be incorporated into preparation for the holidays, work and our long-term goals.  

For me, I have daily tasks to complete, but often do not feel that I accomplish anything “new” or “important” on a daily basis because they are the same repetitive tasks.  By doing “one thing”, I feel that I accomplished something in my day and will have motivation to move on to the next goal and day!

Take small steps every day and one day you will get there. – Unknown

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. – Lao Tzu



No comments:

Post a Comment