Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Terri's Tuesday Tip of the Week - March 24th



Hold the vision; trust the process. – Author Unknown

Do you have a vision for your life?  While I was in Washington, D.C., I read the above quote and it has made me think about how I have dreams and a vision for my life, but I am not accomplishing them as I “planned”.

According to dictionary.com, vision is:

  • the act or power of anticipating that which will or may come to be
  • a vivid, imaginative conception or anticipation


I have a vision for my life and big dreams.  Because of those dreams and vision, I am an organized individual, with a plan to accomplish my dreams that I work to accomplish daily and I like things a certain way.   However, there are times that I am just not in control and during those times I have to trust that everything is going to work out for my good.  

There have been many times in my life that I have asked “WHY?”  Why did such and such happen?  Why am I at this stage in my life?  Why did I have to go through that adversity or trial?  Even though I have questioned why things have happened the way they have at times, I can honestly look back at my life and understand why certain things happened to prepare me for other things and know that I could not have ever planned or imagined the life I have today….my life is so much better!

My hope is that each of you have a vision and dreams for your life.  If not, I would challenge you to take time to dream big and not put any constraints on your thinking.  When you get that vision, trust the process as it comes even if it does not make sense.  Never get discouraged that your vision or dreams may not be happening as you planned.  I assure you that if you are dreaming big that you will have an amazing life and will fulfill your purpose!

Different Than What I Thought, Better Than I Imagined.   – Lynette Lewis
Check out lynettelewis.com for great resources

Keep dreaming and developing your vision…


The beautiful sunrise in Washington DC the morning I left…


 

No comments:

Post a Comment