Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Terri's Tuesday Tip of the Week - January 6, 2015



From small beginnings come great things. – Proverb Quote

As we embark on another year, I am excited to see what comes.  2014 was an amazing year for me because of all the political activities I was involved in both work-related and personally.  2015 will be different because there is not an election, but I am anticipating and expecting it to be better than anything I could ever think, dream or imagine!

Recently, I had a revelation that I want to share.  If you have been following this blog for any time, you know that I love to discuss other people’s success stories.  Reading about people that have accomplished amazing things always fires me up and I am ready to climbs the Alps (picture from Switzerland below).  What I realized is that each of these people are just like you and me.  They may have been afraid or scared when they started, but they did not let that hold them back.  They took each day as an opportunity to write another page in their STORY.  It is so important for us to remember that we get to daily create our story…what do you want your 2015 book to include?

On New Year’s Day, many people were posting this quote for the start of 2015 and it really challenged me and I hope it does you also:

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff right here..as usual!!! I love that quote...and how was the climb?

    ReplyDelete