Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Terri's Tuesday Tip of the Wek - May 21, 2024

 A positive attitude can really make dreams come true - it did for me. - David Bailey

Today is blog post 500…Wow! Almost ten years of writing has definitely been a growth opportunity for me. As I spent time reviewing previous blog posts to write the last six lessons, I saw the difference in my writing from when I started until now. If anyone questions the benefits of developing oneself, read my first blog post and my 498th. What a difference!

Over the last month or so, I highlighted topics that I thought were important and I wanted to remind readers of. All five hundred (500) blog posts can be found at: https://tuesdaytipoftheweek.blogspot.com.

Thinking about this final blog posts, I had a number of ideas about what to say, quotes to use, etc. However, I decided to stick with ten tips to help everyone as they continue on their journey to accomplishing their dreams:


ü  Smile:

Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark. – Jay Danzie

 

ü  Develop and implement a personal growth plan: 

Growth is the great separator between those who succeed and those who do not. When I see a person beginning to separate themselves from the pack, it’s almost always due to personal growth. - John C. Maxwell

 

ü  Never give up:

No matter how hard it gets, never quit: Never, never, never give up. - Winston Churchill

 

 

ü  Keep moving toward your dreams.  You have no idea how it will turn out:

Different than what I Thought, Better than I Imagined. – Lynette Lewis

 

ü  Develop a growth mindset:

Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction. - Germany Kent

 

ü  Simplicity

Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication. - Leonardo da Vinci

 

ü  Develop yearly goals and track progress:

Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one. – Brad Paisley

 

ü  Dreamers are leaders:

The true measure of leadership is influence – nothing more, nothing less. – John C. Maxwell

 

ü  Create your personal purpose statement and review when making major life decisions:

Success is knowing my purpose in life, growing to my max potential and sowing seeds that benefit others. – John Maxwell

 

ü   Dream the impossible because one day it may come true:

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney

Action: Keep pursuing your dreams and never give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment